Friday, February 26, 2010

March !

Ah, the last week of another month by.

For me, it has always been how much I enjoy my life that mattered most. Unfortunately that has cost me much money in wasted tuition etc, but as I stand now I cannot say I regret one thing, for the person I have become is what I am most pleased about.

February was a rather hectic month in the beginning / middle, but has ended nicely. Again I feel I have been taking massive steps forward in my own development, and coaching / staking has really began to show some fruits. If any of you are reading this, I would just like to encourage you to continue working hard, you are all coming along very nicely.

March will be the first month I really dedicate myself to grinding in the hopes of really making a good sum. I am shooting for 10k in profit and hopefully something like 14-15k total after RB/Staking. Achieving these goals would really give me a good feeling of accomplishment.

Assuming I can meet those high expectations, in April I would shoot for something similar to give myself a bit of financial cushion before moving into midstakes / learn PLO.

Run good everyone.

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. That is an impressive goal for March but I am sure you can make it!

    Maybe we can set up something like PLO study group this summer :)

    ReplyDelete