Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moving Down

After another few shitty sessions on Friday I decided to move down to NL25 for the moment. I am still very good rolled for NL50 but I just need some confident in my game which can not be that bad like my latest results are.

Today I stayed away from the cash game tables and played some tournaments for a change of scenery. I played like a total of 15, most of them NLHE but although some PLO and mixed ones in. PLO is a really interesting game I have to say and the overall play looks very horrible to me. The venture ended with a minus of around $100. I had two small cashes but for most of the part I just ran not very good.

So I will play NL25 from tomorrow on for the rest of the month I think. I really hope I can grind out some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment