Sunday, November 22, 2009

Plans for the rest of 2009

First off, I'd like to apologize right now. I'm not nearly as good of a writer as Andrew is. Now that we got that out of the way, I wanted to mention a little bit about myself and my goals for the rest of 2009.

I predominantly play 50nl FR on Pokerstars under the s/n "crzytimes". Sometimes you will see me at 25nl FR, 25nl/50nl 6max, 25plo or 2nl/2plo flipping away stacks. Here is a list of my goals for the rest of the year.


  • Reach Supernova status on Pokerstars
  • Reach a 3k bankroll for shotakements at 100nl FR Jan 1st
  • Study more 6max poker after achieving Supernova status
  • Study more PLO
  • Continue to do sweat sessions and provide guidance to nanostakes players


I look forward to updating weekly on my status towards my goals. Here's a screenshot of my "countdown to 'Nova" vpp tally on 'stars.

Photobucket

Good luck on the tables and stay off my blinds,

James Horein

1 comment:

  1. your organization skills are impeccable.

    good luck with all of your goals star, and it is great to hear you giving back to the community !

    and thank you for the compliment, though i could only wish i were as eloquent as you make it sound.

    ReplyDelete